Dip your toes in the warm ocean water while enjoying a cocktail from one of the many seaside cabanas, or enjoy a complimentary breakfast before taking surfing lessons.
Learn to surf at world-famous Ron Jon Surf School, or relax under a shady cabana with a cold drink in hand. Rent a glass-bottom kayak to explore the Thousand Islands or simply stroll on the beach, taking in the breathtaking sunset. With endless options for fun in the sun, it’s no surprise Cocoa Beach has been a premier Florida destination
for more than 50 years.
Days Inn Cocoa Beach is the closest beach hotel to Disney® attractions, Universal Studios® and Sea World®. Nearby attractions include:
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Cruises from Port Carnival
- Ron Jon Surf Shop and Surf School
- The Dinosaur Store and Museum
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- Cocoa Village River District
- Cocoa Beach Golf Club – Public