Kennedy Space Center
Experience an exhilarating and educational look at the incredible feats accomplished by America’s space program. The awe inspiring Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit is now open for an up close and personal look at one of the marvels of modern man. Hop aboard the Shuttle Launch Experience that immerses visitors in the sights, sounds and feelings of a Space Shuttle launch. Get a close look at the most famous launch pads in the world, first built for NASA’s Apollo missions and then used by the Space Shuttle fleet.
Astronaut Hall of Fame
Experience exhibits dedicated to our nation’s astronauts, including the world’s largest collection of personal memorabilia and realistic astronaut training simulators.
Port Canaveral and the Cove
Whether you’re seeking a thrilling adventure on the ocean or simply a relaxing time at sea, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with one of the many major cruise lines that depart from Port Canaveral. Click Here for our cruiser specials!
Escape to the tropical shores of the Caribbean with the whole family or share a romantic voyage with your special someone through the warm waters of the Bahamas. Or go deep sea fishing on one of the Port’s charter boats. Or take on the food and entertainment at the Cove’s many restaurants and clubs.
Other Cocoa Beach Area attractions and activities include:
- Ron Jon Surf Shop and Surf School
- Cocoa Beach Surf Company
- The Dinosaur Store and Museum
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- Historic Cocoa Village River District
- Cocoa Beach Golf Club – Public
- Cocoa Beach Surf Museum
- U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Air Museum
- American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
- Brevard Museum of History & Natural Science
- Surfside Playhouse
- Indian River Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruises
- Lone Cabbage Airboat Rides
- The Cove at Port Canaveral
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Canaveral National Seashore
- Brevard Zoo
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters
- Nature Cruises
- Backwoods Steakhouse – On Site
- Grill out with friends around one of our complimentary charcoal grills
- Edge Steakhouse – Cocoa Beach Pier
- Beef O’Bradys – Nearby
- Dunkin Donuts – Nearby
- Florida Seafood – Nearby
- Mai Tiki Bar – Cocoa Beach Pier
- Pelican’s Bar & Grill – Cocoa Beach Pier
- Keith’s Oyster Bar – Cocoa Beach Pier
- Ricky’s Ice Cream Club– Nearby
- Sunset Waterfront Grill & Bar – Nearby
- Wide variety of Restaurants within walking distance
Publix Shopping Center is conveniently located across the street from Days Inns Cocoa Beach Hotel.